MRP and DCP Benefits
To view your Medical Reimbursement Plan (MRP/FSA) or Dependent Care Plan (DCP) Account Information
To view your MRP/FSA or DCP account balance or transaction history, please follow the appropriate instructions given below. Note: Clicking the link below will direct you to a secure website.
Participants that have:
- Never logged on to our WealthCare Administration Website, you must first create an account in our WealthCare Administration Website. See Create Account below.
- Logged on to our WealthCare Administration Website for prior plan years but not for your current Plan Year, you must first create a new account in our WealthCare Administration Website. You cannot use your existing User ID and Password. See Create Account below.
- Successfully created an account and logged on to our WealthCare Administration Website for your current Plan Year, click here then enter your User ID and Password.
(Recommend writing down these instructions prior to leaving this page)
Clicking the link below will direct you to our WealthCare Participant Portal. Next, select ‘Create Account’ and follow these instructions:
- Enter your First and Last Name.
- Employee ID is your SSN without dashes.
- Employer ID is for employees that participate only in the DCP. Contact NFCL for your employer’s identification number.
Note: MRP Participants Will Leave This Field Blank.
- Card Number is entered with no dashes.
Note: DCP Participants Will Leave This Field Blank.
- User ID must be between 9 and 16 characters. Include only numbers and letters. Store this in a safe place.
- Password must be between 8 and 16 characters. You must include at least one instance of at least three of the four types of characters: upper case, lower case, special character, and number. There are additional rules. They may be viewed by clicking on the ? located at the far right of the password. Store this in a safe place.
- Security Word and Birth City are also required entries.
- E-mail Address is not required BUT IS VITAL. The debit card system communicates thru e-mail to employees that utilize our debit card to pay medical expenses. Where there is a need to substantiate a specific transaction, the debit card system will forward an e-mail directly to the employee. Where there is no response in the given time frame, the debit card system is required to inactivate your debit card. It is recommended you check your e-mail at least twice a month. For participants without an e-mail address, see Create E-Mail Account below.
- Select submit. Correct any issues if prompted by the system.
To create your account, click here to begin.
Create E-Mail Account
To create an e-mail account, go to the internet and type in www.yahoo.com. On the yahoo website, at the upper right hand corner, select ‘Sign Up’ and follow the on-line prompts. Use this e-mail address for the debit card system. Note: If you do not have access to a computer, please visit your HR Department for assistance.
Questions regarding your MRP/FSA or DCP benefits may be directed to Art Mueller at National Family Care Life at 800.527.0996 or email@example.com.